Monday, January 23, 2012

Final Walk Through!

Well we are T-minus 3 days away from closing!

We had our final walk through today with our project manager! 

We learned the ins-and-outs of the house and I cannot wait to move in already!  I am so blessed and couldn't help but look around and want to start crying, just thinking "this is mine"!  The house is so beautiful and is perfect!  Looking back I would not have done a single thing different!

Lately, I have been having folks ask if I will continue to blog after this process is over.  I have not decided just yet, as I am unsure what I would even blog about.  I am already thinking of DIY restoring oldies into goodies, or maybe something about baking and sharing recips!  We will see after how the move in process goes, and then maybe, just maybe I will rejoin the blogging world!  Until then, each week I enjoyed sharing the progress, and welcoming all of your feedback!  I am not signing out just yet, so stay tuned to hear how the closing process goes!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Please continue to blog :) So many people disappear after closing. For the rest of us still out here, we'd love to hear about closing, moving, things you discover about the house after living there (things you love and things you would have done differently) and how your 30 day and 10 month inspections go. Congratulations and enjoy your new home!

Sgt.Rich said...

You are close!
As Rachel said, too many skip. There is a wealth of information in the "shoulda, woulda, coulda's". What little things do you do to make it better? What should you have done different? Where are you storing crap and how?
But if you do go, it was nice trading blogs with you.